We have recruited a dexterous team of professionals, which greatly assists us in all the activities of our manufacturing processes we have established ourselves as a prominent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of best quality of Testing Measurement Equipment. Our products are designed as per contemporary using quality-approved raw materials. Our entire collection is designed as per as to cater the various needs of the clients in affordable prices.
• Wide frequency range : 10-775MHz
• Internal/external modulation (AM/FM)
• Fine control over Frequency / Amplitude range
• Bright 41/2 digit LED
• Useful for testing & measurement in RF laboratory
• Function selection using micro controller based programming.
• Wide Frequency range : From 0.03 Hz to 10 MHz. • Bright 5 digit LED display for frequency & amplitude readout. • Easy selection of frequency range with touch panel keyboard with separate fine control. • Versatile waveforms : Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp. Optionally facilitates of AM Balanced, AM (standard), FM, ASK, FSK, Pulse, TTL/CMOS, PWM etc. • DC offset control variable with offset enable. • 50 ohm output with step attenuator of maximum 20dB/40dB/Variable upto 75dB. • Useful for testing and measurement in the laboratory and on the field. • Designed to provide good quality signal while maintaining easy operability. • Internal / External frequency counter of 50MHz (100MHz optional) may be provided.
● 2 model : 2Hz to 50 Mhz and 2Hz to 2GHz,
● Built-in STOPWATCH to measure duration..
● 8 digit 0.5" bright red display with accuracy of + 1 count + stable crystal controlled time base Accuracy + X1000 LED for GHz.
● Selectable attenuator of X0.1 (High voltage, low frequency)/ X1/ X10/ X50 (low amplitude, high frequency).
● Two separate inputs with sensitivities of 300 mVpp and 50 mVpp min., RF I/P.
● Input impedance of 1Mohm.
• Sturdy construction
• Poly Carbonate Membrane Panel
• Unlimited Short circuit protection with full current out
• Enable to connect very low load resistance
• Floated output allows SERIES & PARALLEL combination
• Simultaneously reading of Voltage & Current for both Channels
• Power out ON/ OFF
• Very low ripple and noise